Computer Technician – Windows and Mac (Part-Time)
Safemode Computer Service specialise in computer laptop repairs for both Windows PC and Mac. We are a local computer store based in Neutral Bay NSW 2089 and Enmore NSW 2042 offering both retail and services.
We are looking for a young individual who is knowledgeable with computers to work in our store providing computer services and selling retail products, going to onsite work if required. You will need to be friendly, punctual, and knowledgeable at computers, well presented and possess good communication. Previous work experience in similar roles is highly desirable but not compulsory.
Skills and Experience Required
- Friendly, trustworthy and punctual.
- Well presented.
- Have own car.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details and strong customer focus.
- A hard worker and a team player.
- Work experience in similar role is highly desirable but not compulsory. However you must be efficient and knowledgeable about computers.
- Knowledgeable about computer hardware, desktop computers and laptops.
- Have some basic diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge to do remote support of network and computer equipment is desired but not compulsory.
- Strong time management skills.
- A current driver license.
- Eager and willing to learn new skills in a new environment.
- Willing to work after hour to finish urgent jobs and provide support to customers.
Skills and experience in performing repairs at component level is desired but not required. It is a bonus if you are capable of performing repairs at component level.
Experience with Apple Mac is not required however experience with Windows computers is required.
No short-term employment. You must be available to work for a minimum of 2 years.
If you meet the above requirements, apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at 0434 29 25 27.
Recruitment agencies: sorry we are unable to accept emails or phone calls from recruitment agencies.