Spare a minute, please read Terms and conditions:
- Appointment types:
- Free computer diagnosing & quote: our technician will diagnose your computer-related issues and give you an obligation-free quote for services. The appointment is FREE and will take approx. 5-15 minutes.
- Computer damage report for insurance/warranty: for insurance or warranty claim only. Our technician will perform diagnostic and prepare a damage report for you to forward to your insurer/supplier. A quoting fee applies.
- You must be available for the appointment, except for insurance/warranty claim. We do not accept drop-off then call-back (sorry, too many abandoned computers).
- We only need your computer, and its power adaptor (if any), backup hard drive (if any and necessary). Do not bring unnecessary items such as CDs, USB dongles, bag, box, trolley etc; these items will likely be lost.
- Make sure to know your computer login password, or change it first if it’s confidential.
- It’s not possible to test “everything”, make sure to mention all issues you are aware of so that we can check and quote for fixing them. We can’t fix it if we are not aware of it.
- If your computer is still under warranty, check with your supplier first before bringing in to us. We may void your warranty if we work on your computer. Sorry we take no responsibility if your warranty is voided.
- We only fix computers, Internet & networking issues, and recover data from computers. We also have great experience with troubleshooting many email-related issues.
- We do not provide these services: printing, scanning services. We do not fix: tablets, phones, monitors, printers etc.
- We are not specialised in software such as accounting software (e.g. MYOB), graphics design software (e.g. Photoshop), audio/video editing software (we can’t even name one), iTunes (“iTunes technician” job does not exist), etc.
- We do not sell or lend parts for DIY repairs.
- Though we will take reasonably care of your data, it’s recommended that you back up your data prior to bringing in as data loss may occur as result of services. Services that require data backup & restoration will result in longer turn-around time.
By booking an appointment with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the above Terms and conditions.