We have fixed issues with PCs, laptops, and Apple Macs for thousands of users near Marrickville.
We know all brands such as Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, Apple and even more!
We are experienced in all aspects of IT systems for homes and small businesses. We know your computer better than our home!
Safemode serving regions include Sydney, Central City, Inner West, Eastern Suburb and Sydney Lower North.
Repair service is now available in Ashfield
Our team provides computer repair services around Ashfield. It is convenient to get to Safemode. We are near bus stops and train stations, so it is easy to travel from Ashfield to here by bus or car within 15 minutes. Train route T2 from Ashfield can arrive at Newtown station and there’s only 8 minutes of walk to Safemode.
We are extraordinarily skilled in computer repairs from 2004. We rated the TOP 3 pc repair store in Sydney from 2016 to 2022.
Our goal is to deliver the best experience to our customers and provide highly professional service to help you repair your computer. No fee is required if your computer isn’t fixed!
We offer a wide range of services which include
We are more than willing to provide you with great computer repair experience, even if the issues you have are not listed above.
- Free quote on-the-spot: Over the years we’ve developed a specialized system that identifies computer problems within minutes and provides a free onsite estimate. As we are offering a non-binding offer, it is up to you to decide whether to proceed with the offer.
- Same day service for most repairs: Our experts diagnose and repair your computer using specialized and field-tested equipment. With years of experience, we can provide the best recommendation for repairing your computer at same day.
- No compromises on quality: We use the highest quality spare parts to fix your computer. We only source parts from trusted suppliers. Most replacement parts such as batteries, screens and hard drives come with a standard one-year warranty. During the warranty period, parts will be repaired free of charge.
- No Fixes, No Fees: It’s natural to make mistakes. Your computer may not be repairable. If the recommended solution doesn’t fix your computer, we’ll fix it again for free or give you a full refund.
- All we do: a one-stop shop for all your Windows PCs, email troubleshooters, hard drives, and servers.
- Open 24/7, No Reservations Required: No reservations required. Simply bring your computer into the shop during business hours.
- Pick-up/delivery service available: Our computer workshop is open 24/7, no appointments required. We accept carry-on service. Unable to leave your home or office? We offer courier pickup and delivery services to make things easier. After your computer arrives at our computer workshop, we conduct tests and prepare offers. Even better, if you accept our offer, we will waive the courier charges (terms and conditions apply).
- Price Guarantee: Everyone likes great deals. If you have quotes from other repair shops, bring them. 5% discount. We hope we can give you a better experience and save you money!
- A Greener Planet: Repair is always cheaper than replacement. Repairs also help reduce e-waste. “As consumers, the best thing we can do is fix what we have and buy only what we need.” We also work with e-waste recycling companies. If you don’t want your computer repaired, you can hand it over to e-waste recycling for free.
Our computer repairs workshop in Ashfield Sydney
Our computer workshop is just 15 minutes from Ashfield and no reservations are required. Just bring your computer here and we’ll create an offer for you. If you accept the offer, your details will be recorded. All you have to do is wait for a phone call when your computer is ready!
If you are unable to visit our repair facility, we can provide a home/office service to repair your computer at your location.
My computer problem is really weird. Have you met it before?
We repair computers every day. Thousands of customers in Ashfield and many other suburbs have come to us over the years with computer problems.
Whenever a customer thinks their computer has a strange, idiosyncratic problem, I’m almost certain they’ve seen it before. computer problems.
Over the years, we have developed systems and tools to quickly diagnose computers and provide quotes to our customers. It’s free because it took less time to diagnose your device.
Computer repair costs
We will give you a free estimate before any repair. Computer repair costs vary depending on the computer make, model, and problem. We have a price list for each model and edition. There is no hourly wage system. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for more information.
How long will the repair be done?
In most cases, you can get your computer the same day or the next business day. The good news is that Ashfield is right next door to our Enmore computer repair shop, repairs are usually done the same day.
We keep most spare parts in stock. But sometimes a part is not in stock and we have to order it from our suppliers. It takes 3 to 5 business days. However, if you need a shorter repair time, express shipping is 1 or 2 business days, which will incur additional costs.
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Sydney computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message online.