We provide both on-site computer services or bringing-in services where you can bring your computer to our shop for an immediate consultation.
Our service areas include the North-West Suburbs, Inner city, Inner West, Eastern suburbs, and Lower north Sydney area.
Repair service is now available in Blacktown
If you prefer a face-to-face consultation, come and see us at our shop. Our shop is located in Lalor Park, which is only 5 minutes drive from Blacktown.
Our team provides computer repair services for Blacktown locals. It is easy to get to Safemode. We are near bus stops and train stations, so it is convenient to get here by car or by bus.
We are the TOP 3 computer repair workshops in Sydney since 2016.
For your peace of mind, our repair services come with 3-month (90-day) guarantee, plus warranty on spare parts.
Our services include:
whether your problem is listed her or not we can definitely help you. Speak to one of us today.
Don’t let your slow computer affect your work or study. Safemode computer Service can help you keep it up and running, that is what we are best at. Years of experience has helped us to shine on.
Why choose Safemode Computer Service
- On-the-spot free quotes: We will give you a free quote while you’re waiting and it’s obligation-free.
- Same-day repairs: We start repairs on the same day. Most repairs are completed on the same-day.
- No compromise on quality: We use genuine manufacturer parts or higher-quality parts. Many spare parts come with 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- No Fix No Fee: If we cannot fix it, you can either fix it again for free or receive a full refund.
- We do it all: We are proficient with both Windows, Apple Mac computers, home and SOHO computers.
- Open 7 days a week, no appointment needed: Our computer shop is open for walk-in 7 days a week.
- Walk-in/delivery services are available: Walk-in are welcome. Alternatively, we can arrange courier pickup and delivery services for your convenience.
- Price-beat guarantee: Have a quote from another repairer? We’ll beat it by 5%.
What to expect when you come to Safemode?
First thing is first -You will receive warm greetings from our technicians. And we will ask you questions about your computer’s problem and some related questions to find out more, so that to suggest suitable repair options. Ones we collect information we will need around 15 minutes to run tests. During this time you can wait in the store or in your car or you can browse around the shops nearby. We will let you know if we need more time as sometimes we may need to locate the exact issue or to search for parts, to give you accurate quote.
The advantages of bringing your computer in as opposed to getting a quote over the phone is:
– It is usually is more accurate as we can test it ourself using different tools. Eg. the symptoms of hard drive failure and motherboard/logic board failure might seem very similar. A customer may ask a quote for Motherboard/Logic board when the issue is with the hard drive, which is cheaper to repair.
– We might provide you with multiple options Eg. We might give you a spare laptop to use to till the repair is done or we might transfer your data to your hard drive till we finish the repairs. This might be a lifesaving option if your Assignments’/project’s deadline is due. But this can only be determined at our shop.
– When the repairs seem impossible, we can offer you a second-hand laptop to buy depending on your budget. We have a range of used laptops for sale from $200 to over $1000. If possible, we will help you transfer your data across.
Come to our computer repairs shop near Blacktown
Blacktown customers are happy that Safemode is around; not that there are no computer shops in Blacktown but they are not as qualified as we are, especially when it comes to Apple Mac repairs.
Sometimes we even provide services that apple stores can’t. And sometimes we do what they can do but at a relatively cheaper price.
If for some reason you can’t bring your computer to our shop, don’t worry we can arrange pick up and drop off for FREE. Simply call us or email us to book for our service.
Can you save my data?
In most cases, Yes.
There are many methods and techniques to save data from a broken computer. We will use external tools and another computer to attempt saving data from your computer.
However, keep in mind that when your computer breaks down, there is always a chance that your data is lost permanently.
Have you seen this problem before?
This is a common question that we receive everyday. Our computer technicians work on computer repairs everyday. We have seen thousands of computer problems every year that we cannot keep track of.
It is likely that your computer problem is not unique or so rare that we have not seen before. We follow best practice and standard training procedures to diagnose your computer to find its fault and carry out repairs.
How much is the repair cost?
Price is always in everyone’s thoughts when it comes to repairs. We maintain a 20-page long price list that covers almost every repair needed. There is no one price for all or one size fits all.
In fact, it’s often that our price is tailored to customers’ needs. For example, we can give you a recommended solution based on our suggestion first. But the price can be adjusted to suit your budget by choosing different types of parts.
We’ll provide you with a free quote at the beginning for you to decide whether to proceed with the quote or not. The costs are fully dependent on the models and the problems. All of the quotes are followed by the price list which is tailored to each model and computer specs. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for more information.
How long is the repairs?
Usually, you can receive your computer on the same or next business day. There are times when repairs may take longer. This is because sometimes parts need to be ordered. While we keep stock of common parts, it’s not possible to keep every part in stock.
If we need to order parts, many of our suppliers can deliver parts on the same day or the next business day.
For other delivery methods, the part will be sent via Australia Post which takes approximately 3 to 5 business days. Keep in mind that you can choose to keep your computer till the part arrives. However, for urgent repairs we can do express postage (for an extra cost), which usually takes 2 business days.
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Sydney computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
For Blacktown computer repair service call 0424425742
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or send us a message online.