Thousands of PC computers, laptops, and Apple Mac problems near Camperdown have been repaired by us.
We are knowledgable with repairing all makes, such as Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple.
We are fully experienced in both home and small business IT systems.
Our service covers Sydney, the inner city, Inner West, Eastern suburbs, and lower north Sydney area.
Computer repair service in Camperdown is now available
Our repair services are provided throughout Camperdown. Safemode Computer Service has a street shop front. We have been in business since 2004. You can trust that your computer is in good hands.
We have been highly experienced in computer repair field since 2004. We have ranked the BEST 3 Sydney computer repair shops from 2016 to 2022.
Camperdown is like the backdoor to our store. It takes 5 minute drive to get to our store. Your computer services and expert at your convenience!
We provide a wide ranges of computer repair services, including
Even if your problem is not listed above, we are happy to provide you with a great computer repair experience.
- Free quote on-the-spot: After years, we have established a specialised system to quickly identify your computer problems within minutes to provide you a Free estimate on the spot. As we are offering a non-binding offer, it is up to you to decide whether to proceed with the offer.
- Same-day service for most repairs: Our experts diagnose and repair your computer using specialised, field-tested equipment. With years of experience, we can recommend the best options for repairing your computer same day!
- No compromise on quality: We use the best spare elements to restore your computer.We only supply spare parts from reliable suppliers. Most substitute elements, such as batteries, screens and hardwares come along with one-12 months warranty. During the warranty period, elements can be repaired free from charge.
- No Fix No Fee: It’s common to make mistakes. In some cases, your computer are not repairable. If the recommended solution doesn’t solve your computer problems, we’ll undergo the repair process again for free or give you a full refund.
- We do it all: A one-stop shop for all your Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple computers.
- Open 7 days/a week, no appointment required: Open 24/7, No Reservations required: You don’t have to book for an appointment. Simply bring your computer into the shop during our business hours.
- Walk-in/delivery services are available: We accept walk-in service. If you are unable to leave your home or office, we offer courier pickup and delivery services for you. After your computer arrives at our computer workshop, we will conduct tests and prepare an offer. Even better, if you accept our offer, we will waive the courier charges (T&Cs apply).
- Price-beat guarantee: Everyone likes great deals. If you have an estimate repair price from another repair centre, please bring it here. We’ll beat its price by 5% because we hope we can provide our customers best experience and save money for you!
- A greener planet: Repair is always the cheaper option. It also reduces e-waste. “As consumers, the best thing we can do is fix what we have and buy only what we need.” Safemode works with e-waste recycling companies, so if you don’t need your computer repaired anymore. you can send it to e-waste companies for free.
Visit Safemode computer repair in Camperdown
Safemode opens 7 days/a week, and you don’t need booking. Just walk-in with your broken computer. We’ll test and give you a quote for repairs on the spot.
Our quote is obligation-free, you’ll get to decide if you would like to proceed with the quote.
We also offer at-home and office service to repair your computer at your place.
Have you seen this type of computer problems before?
Yes, we can answer this in advance. We repair computers everyday, every week, and every month. We have seen thousands of Camperdown customers’ computer problems over decades.
We need to deal with thousands of computer all the time, so we are familiar with all types of issues. We are sure that we have met almost every kind of computer issues.
We have launched systems and tools these years to quickly recognise your computer problems and offer you quotes on-the-spot, which help save your time to diagnosis your devices.
What repair services do you provide?
To name a few, water damage, fixing slow computers, repairs on dead laptop, replacing broken screens are a few repairs that we see every day. This include Apple computer repairs.
Here is the list of different types of repairs:
- Replacing hard drives, or upgrading computer to make it faster.
- Repairs on Apple Mac laptops
- Replace broken laptop screens.
- More complicated repairs on Apple Mac computers
- Laptop motherboard repairs.
- Water damage repairs
- Keyboard replacement
- Recovering data from regular Windows computers, or from Apple Mac computers.
- Internet and network setup, printer setup, configuring emails in Apple Mail or Microsoft Outlook.
- Removing viruses, spyware from Windows computers, or Apple Mac computers.
- On-site computer services or you can bring the computer in for repairs
How much does it cost to repair my computer?
When you bring computer in, we offer Free quote over the counter. This process takes a few minutes. After inspecting the computer and have an idea of what’s wrong with your computer, our technician will look up options, spare parts and advise you cost for repairs.
The costs are depended on the problems, brands, and models. The price is followed by the price list that tailored each model and issue. We do not employ an hourly wage system. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for further information.
When can I get my computer done?
Generally, you can get your computer on the same day/the next business day. The good news is, Camperdown is right next to our Enmore computer repairs shop, which is convenience to travel to Safemode. Hence, we also offer free pickup and free delivery for your utmost convenience.
Although we try our best to keep most spare elements in stock, sometimes an element might be out of stock and is needed to order it from suppliers. This process will take around three to five business days. However, if you need a shorter repair time, express postage is 1 to 2 business days, which will add additional costs.
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Sydney computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or send us a message online.