Thousands of PC computers, laptops, and Apple Mac problems near Dulwich Hill were solved by us.
We are capable of repairing all makes, such as Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple.
We are fully experienced in both home and small business IT systems.
Our service covers Sydney, the inner city, Inner West, Eastern suburbs, and the lower north Sydney area.
Computer repair service in Dulwich Hill is now available
Our repair services are provided throughout Dulwich Hill areas. A short 5-minute drive from Dulwich Hill and you’ll arrive at our store in no time. There’s plenty of free street parking on London St, Cambridge St or Metropolitan Rd.
We have been highly experienced in the computer repair field since 2004. We have ranked the BEST 3 Sydney computer repair shops from 2016 to 2022.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible experience and provide highly professional services to assist them in repairing their computers. If we’re unable to repair your computer, you pay nothing!
A range of services are offered, including
Even if your problem is not listed above, we are happy to provide you with a great computer repair experience.
- Free quote on-the-spot: After years, we have established a specialised system to point out your computer problems in minutes to provide you with a Free estimate on the spot. WAs we are offering a non-binding offer, it is up to you to decide whether to proceed with the offer.
- Same-day service for most repairs: Our experts diagnose and repair your computer using specialised, field-tested equipment. With years of experience, we can recommend the best options for repairing your computer on the same day!
- No compromise on quality: We use the best spare elements to restore your computer. We only supply spare parts from reliable suppliers. Most substitute elements, such as batteries, screens and hardware come along with a one-12 months warranty. During the warranty period, elements can be repaired free from charge.
- No Fix No Fee: It’s common to make mistakes. In some cases, your computer is not repairable. If the recommended solution doesn’t solve your computer problems, we’ll undergo the repair process again for free or give you a full refund.
- We do it all: A one-stop shop for all your Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple computers.
- Open 7 days/a week, no appointment required: Open 24/7, No Reservations required: You don’t have to book an appointment. Simply bring your computer into the shop during our business hours.
- Walk-in/delivery services are available: We accept walk-in services. If you are unable to leave your home or office, we offer courier pickup and delivery services for you. After your computer arrives at our computer workshop, we will do testing and prepare a quote. Even better, if you accept our offer, we will waive the courier charges (T&Cs apply).
- Price-beat guarantee: Everyone likes great deals. If you have an estimated repair price from another repair centre, please bring it here. We’ll beat it by 5% because we hope we can provide our customers best experience and save money for you!
- A greener planet: Repair is always the cheaper option. It also reduces e-waste. “As consumers, the best thing we can do is fix what we have and buy only what we need.” Safemode works with e-waste recycling companies, so if you don’t need your computer repaired anymore. you can send it to e-waste companies.
Visit Safemode computer repair in Dulwich Hill
Safemode opens 7 days a week, only 10 minutes from Dulwich Hill, and you don’t need to book. Just walk-in and bring your broken computer here. Generally, quotes are done within minutes while you wait.
After accepting the estimated repair price, we’ll book your computer in for a formal quotation and give you paperwork. All you need to do after this is to wait for the call from us when your computer is ready to be collected!
We can offer at-home and office services to repair your computer at your place.
Have you seen this type of computer problem before?
We repair computers every day, every week. We have served thousands of Dulwich Hill customers over more than a decade.
We’ve worked on so many computers that we know computers better than our own home.
We have built our own systems and tools over the years to quickly recognise your computer problems and offer you quotes on-the-spot, which help save you time to diagnose your devices.
What type of repair service do you need?
Our computer specialists utilise different sets of skills and equipment that enable them to diagnose types of repairs.
For instance, if your laptop got water damage and cannot turn on properly, a computer repairman who provides on-site services only, will not be able to repair it.
He can only outsource the repair process to another water damage specialised technician, or he may suggest you buy a new one instead and offer data recovery.
Here is the list of different types of repairs:
- Common repairs on Windows PC computers, and laptops
- Common repairs on Apple Mac laptops
- More complicated repairs on Windows PC computers, and laptops
- More complicated repairs on Apple Mac computers
- Very difficult repairs (motherboard)
- Water damage repairs
- Recovering data from regular Windows computers, or from Apple Mac computers.
- Internet and network setup, printer setup, configuring emails in Apple Mail or Microsoft Outlook.
- Removing viruses, spyware from Windows computers, or Apple Mac computers.
- On-site computer services or you can bring the computer in for repairs
How much does it cost to repair my computer?
Free quotes are provided before the repair process starts. The costs are depended on the problems, brands, and models. The price is followed by the price list that is tailored to each model and issue. We do not employ an hourly wage system. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for further information.
When can I get my computer fixed?
Generally, you can get your computer on the same day/the next business day. The good news is, Newtown station is right next to our Enmore computer repairs shop, which is convenient to travel to Safemode.
Although we try our best to keep most spare elements in stock, sometimes an element might be out of stock and is needed to order from suppliers. This process will take around three to five business days. However, if you need a shorter repair time, express postage is 1 to 2 business days, which will add additional costs.
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Sydney computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message online.