We are highly experienced in all makes, like Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple.
We repair your computers wherever it is possible: at-home, at-office and at our shop. We know your computer better than our home!
Our service areas include the Inner city, Inner West, Eastern suburbs, and Lower north Sydney area.
Repair service is now available in Earlwood
Safemode is located in Enmore, just few minutes drive from Earlwood. Earlwood is like the backdoor of our store.
Our team provides computer repair services for Earlwood locals. It is easy to get to Safemode. We are near bus stops and train stations, so it is convenient to get here by car or walking.
We are the TOP 3 computer repair workshops in Sydney since 2016.
Customer service is our priority and we don’t compromise on quality. Our repair services come with 3-month (90-day) guarantee, plus warranty on spare parts.
Our service list:
Even if your problem is not listed above, don’t worry, we can help. Think of the previous thousands of customers before you, it’s likely that many of them have had the same computer issue like yours.
Why choose us
- On-the-spot free quotes: Over the years, we’ve developed a testing system that efficiently identifies computer problems within minutes. A free quote is given while you wait and it’s obligation-free.
- Same-day repairs: Our specialists use field-tested professional equipment to recognise the problem and repair your computer. We start repairs on the same day. Most repairs are completed on the same-day.
- No compromise on quality: We’ve built a network of trusted suppliers and strong relationships with them. Genuine manufacturer parts or higher-quality parts are always our preferred choice. Many spare parts come with 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- No Fix No Fee: well, we’re only human. We get it, sometimes errors at our end occur. If our recommended solution doesn’t fix your computer, you can either fix it again for free or receive a full refund.
- We do it all: Your one-stop for all Windows PCs, email troubleshooting, hard drives, and servers.
- Open 7 days a week, no appointment needed: You don’t have to book an appointment from now on. You can just walk in with your computer during our business hours.
- Walk-in/delivery services are available: Our computer workshop is open 7 days a week and no booking is required. Thus, walk-in service is accepted. If you cannot leave your home or office, we also offer courier pickup and delivery services to make pick-up more convenient. When your computer gets to our computer centre, we’ll do testing and give you a quote. Another good news is, we waive the courier charges if you accept the offer. (terms and conditions apply)
- Price-beat guarantee: who wouldn’t want a good deal? If you have a quote from another repairer, we’ll beat it by 5%. We want our customers to have the best experience at Safemode and save some money!
- A greener planet: Replacement is always the more expensive choice. Repairs can help not only help you save money but also reduce e-waste. Being a consumer, the best thing to do for the earth is to fix what we have at the moment and purchase only what we need. We work with e-waste recycling companies. If the broken computer is not needed anymore, you can send it to e-waste companies for free.
Visit our computer repairs shop near Earlwood
Our computer workshop is open 7 days, few minutes drive away from Earlwood. To get a free quote, simply bring your computer in. The repairs will be booked after we’ve received your approval. Then, we’ll notify you when the computer is ready.
If you cannot come to our repair centre in person, we provide home/office services to solve your computer problems at your place.
Or even better, Earlwood locals can book our computer repair services with FREE pickup and delivery. To book for your computer to be picked up for repairs, simply email or call us to arrange it. Once the repairs have been completed, we will return your computer for free of charge.
High quality spare parts
Good repairs require good spare parts. From our years of experience, we have selected a few suppliers that we trust and spare part manufacturers that we trust.
We carry common spare parts to make the repair process faster. Genuine manufacturer parts or better models are our preferred choice.
For example, for hard drives, we select Samsung, Western Digital, Seagate, etc just to name a few. These are the biggest, the best manufacturers of hard drives, solid state drives in the world. We will also give you options for standard drives or more durable drives that come with a longer warranty.
For laptop motherboards, replacing with manufacturer genuine parts is always the default option. For desktop computer motherboards, we will source genuine manufacturer parts if it’s available. Otherwise, we will advise you on equivalent or higher models from respectable motherboard manufacturers such as ASUS, Gigabyte, HP, Dell.
Before bringing in your computer for services
There are a couple of things to know prior to bringing your computer in for services. These are optional but recommended.
- It’s highly recommended to keep regular backups of your data. Data loss may occur at any time, it’s always a good idea to back up your data while you still can. Having backups also helps reduce turn-around time for repairs.
- Check your warranty cover with manufacturers or your supplier. For example Apple warranty checker or Dell warranty lookup. A free repairs by manufacturers will save you lot.
- Know your computer login password, or change the password if it’s confidential.
- Be available for up to 15 minutes for our computer technicians to test your computer to provide you with a free quote.
- For more answers to common questions, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Ready for computer repairs in Earlwood near you? We’re ready when you’re ready.
My computer problem is weird. Have you seen this before?
You bet! The list of computer issues that we’ve fixed is long. We deal with it every day, every week, every year. We can assure you that someone before you has shown us the same problem before.
We have a dedicated workshop and equipment to diagnose and fix all kinds of computer problems. Our experience span from networking, email troubleshooting, virus removal to water spill damages and many more.
How much is the repair cost?
Price is always in everyone’s thoughts when it comes to repairs. We maintain a 20-page long price list that covers almost every repair needed. There is no one price for all or one size fits all.
In fact, it’s often that our price is tailored to customers’ needs. For example, we can give you a recommended solution based on our suggestion first. But the price can be adjusted to suit your budget by choosing different types of parts.
We’ll provide you with a free quote at the beginning for you to decide whether to proceed with the quote or not. The costs are fully dependent on the models and the problems. All of the quotes are followed by the price list which is tailored to each model and computer specs. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for more information.
How long is the repairs?
Usually, you can receive your computer on the same or next business day. There are times when repairs may take longer. Usually, this is because parts need to be ordered. While we keep stock of common parts, it’s not possible to keep every part in stock.
If we need to order parts, many of our suppliers can deliver parts on the same day or the next business day.
For other delivery methods, the part will be sent via Australia Post which takes approximately 3 to 5 business days. Keep in mind that you can choose to keep your computer till the part arrives.
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Sydney computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or send us a message online.