We are highly experienced in all makes, like Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple.
We are expert in both home and small business IT systems, as we know your computer better than our home!
Our service areas include the Inner city, Inner West, Eastern suburbs, and Lower north Sydney area.
Repair service is now available in Enmore
Safemode is located in Enmore. Our team provides computer repair services around Enmore. It is easy to get to Safemode. We are near bus stops and train stations, so it is convenient to get here by bus or walking.
We are the TOP 3 computer repair workshop in Sydney since 2016.
We want to give our customers the best possible experience and provide highly professional services to help them fix their devices. No charges will be incurred if the device issue is not resolved.
Our service list:
Even if your problem is not listed above, we are happy to provide excellent computer repair services.
Why should you choose us?
- On-the-spot free quotes: Over the years, we’ve developed a unique system that identifies your computer’s problem in minutes and provides a fast, free estimate. As we are offering a non-binding offer, it is up to you to decide whether or not to continue with the offer.
- Same-day repairs: Our specialists use field-tested professional equipment to recognise the problem and repair your computer. We can provide you the best recommendation and choice for repairing your computer with our years of experience on the same day.
- No compromise on quality: We only use and source the spare elements from trustworthy suppliers. Most of the replacement parts have 1 year warranty. During this period, you are free of charge to repair the parts.
- No Fix No Fee: Everyone makes mistakes. In some cases, the recommended solution does not work to repair your computer. If the original solution doesn’t fix your computer, you can either fix it again for free or receive the full refund.
- We do it all: Your one-stop for all Windows PCs, email troubleshooting, hard drives, and servers.
- Open 7 days a week, no appointment needed: You don’t have to book for an appointment from now on. You can walk-in with your computer during our business hours.
- Walk-in/delivery services are available: Our computer workshop is open 7 days a week and no booking is required. Thus, walk-in service is accepted. If you cannot leave your home or office, we also offer courier pickup and delivery services to make pick-up more convenient. When your computer gets to our computer centre, we conduct tests by our equipment and prepare quotes. Another good news is, we waive the courier charges if you accept the offer. (terms and conditions apply)
- Price-beat guarantee: Great deal is attractive, so if you notice there’s a cheaper price from other repair shops, we’ll beat them by 5%. We want our customer to have best experience at Safemode and save some money!
- A greener planet: Replacement is always the more expensive choice. Repairs can help not only help you save money but also reduce e-waste. Being a consumer, the best thing to do for the earth is to fix what we have at the moment and purchase only what we need. We work with e-waste recycling companies. If the broken computer is not needed anymore, you can send it to e-waste companies for free.
Visit our computer repairs shop in Enmore
Our computer workshop is open 7 days, just a 10 minutes walk from Stanmore or Newtown station. You only need to bring your computer in to get a free quote. Your contact details will be saved after you accept the offer. Now all you have to do now is wait for the call when your computer is ready.
If you are cannot come to our repair centre in person, we provide home/office services to solve your computer problems at your location.
What’s wrong with my computer, have you met this problem before?
We are sure that we solved almost any types of computer issues before. We are familiar with all the problems because we see thousands of computers everyday and every year.
We also set up professional systems and equipment these years in order to quickly diagnose and offer you quotes. By using the systems, we can save much time on checking your devices.
How much is the repair cost?
We know that recently everyone is trying to make the best use of the money and save most of the unnecessary costs. That’s why we offer our customers affordable and great deals. Our service is both reasonable pricing and high-quality. Safemode opens seven days a week, so just walk-in whenever you need for computer repair!
We’ll provide you a free quote at the beginning for you to decide whether to proceed the process or not. The costs are fully dependent on the models and the problems. All of the quotes are followed by the price list which is tailored to each model and edition. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for more information.
When will the repair be completed?
Usually, you can receive your computer on the same or next business day. What’s the good news? Safemode is just right located in Enmore, so you can come collect your computer quickly and convenient.
Even though we keep common spare parts in stock, in some cases, a spare part might be out of stock and we have to make an order from the suppliers. This process will take approximately 3 to 5 business days. If you hope you can collect your computer before this, you will have to pay for additional costs for express postage (1 to 2 business days).
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Sydney computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or send us a message online.