We are highly experienced in all makes, like Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple.
We have a shopfront computer repairs shop for you to drop off. Or we can arrange pickup and delivery services for your convenience.
Our service areas include the Inner city, Inner West, Eastern suburbs, and Lower north Sydney area.
Repair service is now available in Leichhardt
Safemode is located in Enmore, just 10 minutes from Leichhardt. Leichhardt is like our neighbour.
Our team provides computer repair services for Leichhardt home and businesses of all kinds. It is easy to get to Safemode. We are near bus stops and train stations, so it is convenient to get here by car, bus or train.
We are the TOP 3 computer repair workshops in Sydney since 2016.
Our repair services come with 3 month service warranty plus spare part warranty. Many spare parts come with 1 year manufacturer warranty or longer. So you can walk away knowing your computer is in good hands.
Our service list:
Even if your problem is not listed above, don’t worry, we can help. Think of the previous thousands of customers before you, it’s likely that many of them have had the same computer issue as yours.
Why choose us
- On-the-spot free quotes: Unlike many other stores where you need to wait 20 minutes for a quote. We can do this within a few minutes. Our testing tools and knowledge have been optimised for speed.
- Same-day repairs: We start repairs on the same day. Most repairs are completed on the same day.
- No compromise on quality: Over the years, we’ve built a network of trusted suppliers to ensure the quality of our services. Genuine manufacturer parts or higher-quality parts are always our preferred choice. Many spare parts come with 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- No Fix No Fee: we’re only human and we make mistakes sometimes. We get it, sometimes errors at our end occur. If our recommended solution doesn’t fix your computer, you can either fix it again for free or receive a full refund.
- We do it all: Your one-stop for all Windows PCs, email troubleshooting, hard drives, and servers.
- Open 7 days a week, no appointment needed: You don’t have to book an appointment from now on. You can just walk in with your computer during our business hours.
- Walk-in/delivery services are available: Our computer workshop is open 7 days a week and no booking is required. Thus, walk-in service is accepted. Can’t leave home or office? We also offer courier pickup and delivery services for your convenience. When your computer gets to our computer centre, we’ll do testing and give you a quote. And it gets even better, we’ll waive the delivery fees if you agree with our quote (terms and conditions apply).
- Price-beat guarantee: who wouldn’t want a good deal? If you have a quote from another repairer, we’ll beat it by 5%. We want our customers to have the best experience at Safemode and save some money!
- A greener planet: Replacement is always the more expensive choice. Repairs can help not only help you save money but also reduce e-waste problem. Being a consumer, the best thing to do for the earth is to fix what we have at the moment and purchase only what we need. We work with eWaste recycling companies. If the broken computer is not needed anymore, you can send it to e-waste companies for free.
Visit our computer repairs shop in Enmore
Our computer workshop is open 7 days, just a 10-minute drive from Leichhardt by car, bus or train. To get a free quote, simply bring your computer in. The repairs will be booked after we’ve received your approval. Then, we’ll notify you when the computer is ready.
If you cannot come to our repair centre in person, we provide home/office services to solve your computer problems at your place.
My computer is acting strangely. Have you seen it?
We’ve been asked this many times. Simple answer? We’ve seen most computer problems before. The list of computer issues that we’ve fixed is long. We deal with it every day, every week, every year. Every “strange” story is a familiar one to us.
We have a dedicated workshop and equipment to diagnose and fix all kinds of computer problems. Our experience span from networking, email troubleshooting, virus removal to water spill damages and many more.
What’s the cost for repairs?
There is no one price for all or one size fits all. There are so many computer models, specs and different types of parts, problems that make the price vary significantly.
After we’ve inspected your computer, we’ll look up prices in our 20-page long price list and with our suppliers to give you a quote.
In fact, it’s often that our price is tailored to customers’ needs. For example, we can give you a recommended solution based on our suggestion first. But the price can be adjusted to suit your budget by choosing different types of parts.
We’ll provide you with a free quote at the beginning for you to decide whether to proceed with the quote or not. The costs are fully dependent on the models and the problems. All of the quotes are followed by the price list which is tailored to each model and computer specs. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for more information.
How long is the repairs?
For most, it’s the same day or next business day. There are times when repairs may take longer. Usually, this is because parts need to be ordered. While we keep stock of common parts, it’s not possible to keep every part in stock.
If we need to order in parts, many of our suppliers can deliver parts on the same day or the next business day.
For other delivery methods, the part will be sent via Australia Post which takes approximately 3 to 5 business days. Keep in mind that you can choose to keep your computer till the part arrives.
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Sydney computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or send us a message online.