We have fixed PC computers, laptops, and Apple Mac problems for thousands of users near Marrickville NSW 2204.
We master all makes: Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple.
We have experience in every aspect of home and small business IT systems. We know your computer better than our home!
We serve Sydney, the inner city, Inner West, Eastern suburbs, lower North Shore Sydney, and North West Sydney area.
Repair service is now available in Marrickville NSW 2204
Our team provides computer repair services around Marrickville NSW 2204. It is easy to get to Safemode. We are near bus stops and train stations, so it is convenient to travel from Marrickville to here by bus or car within 12 minutes. Buses from Marrickville including 423, 426, 428, and 430 can arrive at Safemode directly.
We are highly experienced in computer repair service since 2004. We rated the TOP 3 computer repair shops in Sydney from 2016 to 2022.
We aim to deliver the best experience to our customers and provide highly professional service to help you repair your computer. No fee is required if your computer isn’t fixed!
We offer a wide range of services which include
We are more than willing to provide you with great computer repair experience, even if the issues you have are not listed above.
- Free quote on-the-spot: Over the years, we have developed a unique system to identify the problem for your computers in minutes to provide you with a Free quote on the spot. We offer no-obligation quotes so it’s your right to decide whether to proceed with the quote.
- Same-day turn-around time for most repairs: Our experts use professional, field-tested equipment to diagnose and repair your computer. With our years of experience, we can quickly provide recommendations for the best options to repair your computer – on the same day!
- No compromise on quality: The best and high-quality spare parts are used to repair your computers. We only source the parts from our trusted suppliers. Most spare parts, such as batteries, screens, hard drives, etc, come with a one-year standard warranty. It’s free of charge to fix the parts within the warranty period.
- No Fix No Fee: It’s understandable to make mistakes. Sometimes your computer may not be repairable. If we are unable to repair your computer with the recommended solutions, we will either repair it again for free or give you a full refund.
- We do it all: Your one-stop for all Windows PCs, email troubleshooting, hard drives, and servers.
- Open 7 days a week, no appointment needed: You no longer need to book an appointment, just bring your computer to our shop within the opening hours.
- Walk-in/delivery services are available: Our computer repair shop is open 7 days a week and has no need for an appointment, so walk-in service is accepted. Unable to leave your home or office? We offer courier pickup and delivery services to make things easier. After your computer arrives at our computer workshop, we will carry out tests and create an offer. Even better, if you accept our offer, we will waive the courier charges (T&Cs apply).
- Price-beat guarantee: Everyone likes great deals. If you have a quote from another repair station, please bring it to us, and we’ll beat it by 5%. We hope we can provide our customers with a better experience and save money for you!
- A greener planet: Repair is always cheaper than a replacement. Repairs also help reduce e-waste. “As consumers, the best thing we can do is fix what we have and buy only what we need.” We also work with e-waste recycling companies. If you don’t want your computer repaired, you can send it to e-waste recycling for free.
Visit our computer repairs shop near Marrickville NSW 2204
Our computer repairs shop open 7 days a week, just 5 minutes from Marrickville NSW 2204, and no appointment is required. Just bring your computer here and we’ll provide you with Free quotes. After accepting the quotes, your details will be noted down, and all you need to do is to wait for the call from us when your computer is ready!
If you are unable to visit our repair shop, we can offer at-home/office service to fix your computer at your place.
A few things to know before having your computer serviced
Here are a few tips before taking your computer to services:
- It’s highly recommended to keep regular backups of your data. This can be via Apple TimeMachine backup or Windows’ File History backup. Data loss may occur at any time so take your chances and do a backup now. Having backups of your data also helps reduce turn-around time as well.
- Check if your computer is under warranty with manufacturers or your suppliers. Having your computer repaired with us while it’s still under warranty from your supplier may void your warranty. For example Apple warranty checker or Dell warranty lookup.
- Know your computer login password if you need data recovery from your computer.
- Or, if your computer password is confidential, change it before bringing in.
- Make sure you’re available for up to 15 minutes for our computer technicians to test your computer for a quote.
We service all computer makes:
- Dell computers of all types.
- Lenovo computers, excluding some tablets.
- HP computers of all types.
- ASUS, Acer, Razer, Clevo, Toshiba computers of all types.
- Apple computers of all types, excluding some problems on iPad. We do not fix iPhone.
Looking for computer repairs in Marrickville near you? We’ve got you covered.
My computer problem is really strange, have you seen it before?
We repair computers for everyday living. Thousands of customers in Marrickville and many other suburbs have come to us over the years for their computer problems.
Every time a customer thinks his/her computer has a strange, unique problem, we are almost sure that we have seen it before. When you see thousands of computers every day every year, you’re familiar with all kinds of computers problems.
We have created systems and tools throughout the years to quickly diagnose computers and provide quotes to customers. We have managed to reduce the time it takes to diagnosis your devices, therefore, the quote is free.
Cost to repair my computer
We provide you with a free quote prior to the repair. Computer repair costs vary depending on the computer’s make, model, and problem. We follow the price list, which is tailored to each model and issue. We do not employ an hourly wage system. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for more information.
How long does it take to fix my computer?
In most cases, you can receive your computer on the same day or the next business day. The good news is, Marrickville NSW 2204 is right next to our Enmore computer repairs shop, repairs are usually same day.
We keep most spare parts in stock. But sometimes a part might be out of stock and we need to order it from our suppliers. It will take approximately 3 to 5 business days. However, if you need a shorter repair time, express postage is 1 to 2 business days, which will add additional costs.
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Sydney computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message online.