We have fixed PC, computers, laptops, and Apple Mac problems for thousands of customers in Sydney city region.
We work on all brands, including Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony.
We know your computer better than our home! We are highly experienced in every aspect of home and small business IT systems.
Our computer repairs service in North-West Sydney
Safemode Computer Service provides computer repair services in North-West Sydney areas. Getting to our computer repairs shop in Lalor Park is easy. Take a train to Seven Hills station and there are buses there you can take to or we can come and meet you at the station to make your life easier. It is a short driving distance by car from North-West Sydney.
We strive to provide fast, efficient, painless experience to all of our customers. Our computer repair services come with a number of guarantees for your peace of mind. And, if we cannot repair your computer, there is nothing to pay!
We offer a wide range of services which include:
Not seeing your computer problem here? Don’t worry, we provide many more computer services to Sydneysiders, it’s just too long to mention all of it here. For a comprehensive list of our services, see our computer repair services.
- Free quote on-the-spot: Over the years, we have developed a unique system to identify the problem for your computers in minutes to provide you with a Free quote on the spot. We offer no-obligation quotes so it’s your right to decide whether to proceed with the quote.
- Same-day turn-around time for most repairs: Our experts use professional, field-tested equipment to diagnose and repair your computer. With our years of experience, we can quickly provide recommendations for the best options to repair your computer – on the same day!
- No compromise on quality: The best and high-quality spare parts are used to repair your computers. We only source parts from our trusted suppliers. Most spare parts, such as batteries, screens, hard drives, etc, come with a one-year standard warranty. It’s free of charge to fix the parts within the warranty period.
- No Fix No Fee: It’s understandable to make mistakes. Sometimes your computer may not be repairable. If we are unable to repair your computer with the recommended solutions, we will either repair it again for free or give you a full refund.
- We do it all: Your one-stop for all Windows PCs, email troubleshooting, hard drives, and servers.
- Open 7 days a week, no appointment needed: You no longer need to book an appointment, just bring your computer to our shop within the opening hours.
- Walk-in/delivery services are available: Our computer repair shop is open 7 days a week and has no need for an appointment, so walk-in service is accepted. Unable to leave your home or office? We offer courier pickup and delivery services to make things easier. After your computer arrives at our computer workshop, we will carry out tests and create an offer. Even better, if you accept our offer, we will waive the courier charges (T&Cs apply).
- Price-beat guarantee: Everyone likes great deals. If you have a quote from another repair shop, simply bring it to us, and we’ll beat it by 5%. We’ll get your computer problem sorted and help you save!
- A greener planet: Repair is always cheaper than a replacement. Repairs also help reduce e-waste. “As consumers, the best thing we can do is fix what we have and buy only what we need.” We also work with e-waste recycling companies. If you don’t want your computer repaired, you can send it to e-waste recycling for free.
How does it work with Safemode Computer Service?
Getting your computer fixed with Safemode Computer Service is easy. You can either bring it to our repair shop (appointment is not necessary, 6 days a week), or we can come to your (if the problem must be fixed at your place).
Appointments can also be booked online easily. However, this is optional. Even if you do walk-in, waiting time is usually little to none most of the time or 5-10 minutes during busy times.
We give FREE quote so there is no upfront cost to get your computer checked. Most repairs are completed on the same day or the next day depending on the problem that your computer has.
We will attempt to recover your data as well. Simply let our computer technician know that your computer has important data. As a standard practice, our technician will not delete any data off customer’s computer during repair process.
Visit our computer repairs shop near North-West Sydney
Our computer repairs shop in North-West Sydney opens 6 days a week, just 5 minutes drive from Seven Hills or Blacktown train station and no appointment is required. Simply bring your computer in and we’ll provide you with a free quote.
Our quote is obligation-free. There is no string attached and you’ll get to decide if you would like to proceed with our quote.
If you are unable to visit our repair shop, we can offer at-home/office service to fix your computer for your convenience.
My computer problem is really strange, have you seen it before?
We repair computers every day for a living. Thousands of customers in Greater Western Sydney and many other places have come to us over the years for their computer issues. In facts, we have repaired over 40,000 computer problems for all makes and models, from removing viruses to major motherboard component-level repairs.
Every time a customer thinks his/her computer has a strange, unique problem, it’s almost certain that we have seen it before. We have finished fixing laptops over a decade. When you see thousands of computers every day every year, you’ve seen all kinds of computers and heard of all kinds of issues.
Over the years, we have developed in-house systems and tools to diagnose computers within minutes to give customers a quote quickly. The quote is FREE because we have managed to reduce the time it takes to diagnose computers significantly.
How much does it cost to repair my computer?
We provide you with a free quote prior to the repair. Costs of fixing laptops vary depending on the computer’s make, model, and problem. We follow a comprehensive price list, which is tailored to each model and issue. We do not use an hourly wage system. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for more information.
How long does it take to get my computer fixed?
In most cases, we can finish fixing laptops on the same day or the next business day. The good news is that most repairs are usually same-day.
We keep most spare parts in stock. But sometimes a part might be out of stock and we need to order it from our suppliers. It will take approximately 3 to 5 business days. However, if you need a shorter repair time, express postage is 1 to 2 business days for a small additional fee.
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Sydney City computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or send us a message online.
Visit our North-West Sydney’s computer repair store or call 0424425742
It is also recommended that you check your warranty cover with your suppliers before bringing your computer in for services. If your computer is still under warranty, please contact your supplier directly to lodge a warranty claim.
Our North-West Sydney computer repairs cover