We have fixed PC computers, laptops, and Apple Mac problems for thousands of customers in Paddington region.
We work on all brands, including Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple.
We know your computer better than our home! We are highly experienced in every aspect of home and small business IT systems.
Our computer repairs service in Paddington
Our team provides computer repair services in Paddington. It is easy to get to Safemode. We are near bus stops and Newtown/Stanmore station, so it is convenient to travel to Safemode by either bus, train or car.
We aim to deliver the best experience to our customers and provide highly professional service to help you fixing laptops. No fee is required if your computer isn’t fixed!
We offer a wide range of services which include:
Even if your problem is not listed here, it’s likely that we’ve fixed it before. For a comprehensive list of our services, see our computer repair services.
- Free quote on-the-spot: Over the years, we have created a special system that allows us to diagnose computer issues in a matter of minutes and instantly provide you a free quote. You are free to choose whether or not to move forward with the quote because we provide no-obligation quotes.
- Same-day turn-around time for most repairs: Our experts use professional, field-tested equipment to diagnose and repair your computer. With our years of experience, we can quickly provide recommendations for the best options to repair your computer – on the same day!
- No compromise on quality: The best and high-quality spare parts are used to repair your computers. We only source parts from our trusted suppliers. Most spare parts, such as batteries, screens, hard drives, etc, come with a one-year standard warranty. It’s free of charge to fix the parts within the warranty period.
- No Fix No Fee: It’s understandable to make mistakes. Sometimes your computer may not be repairable. If we are unable to repair your computer with the recommended solutions, we will either repair it again for free or give you a full refund.
- We do it all: Your one-stop for all Windows PCs, email troubleshooting, hard drives, and servers.
- Open 7 days a week, no appointment needed: You no longer need to book an appointment, just bring your computer to our shop within the opening hours.
- Walk-in/delivery services are available: Our computer repair shop is open 7 days a week and has no need for an appointment, so walk-in service is accepted. Unable to leave your home or office? We offer courier pickup and delivery services to make things easier. After your computer arrives at our computer workshop, we will carry out tests and create an offer. Even better, if you accept our offer, we will waive the courier charges (T&Cs apply).
- Price-beat guarantee: Everyone likes great deals. If you have a quote from another repair shop, simply bring it to us, and we’ll beat it by 5%. We’ll get your computer problem sorted and help you save!
- A greener planet: Repair is always cheaper than a replacement. Repairs also help reduce e-waste. “As consumers, the best thing we can do is fix what we have and buy only what we need.” We also work with e-waste recycling companies. If you don’t want your computer repaired, you can send it to e-waste recycling for free.
Visit our computer repairs shop in Paddington NSW 2021
Our computer repairs shop in Paddington opens 7 days a week, just 3 minutes from train stations and no appointment is required. Just bring your computer here and we’ll provide you with a free quote. After accepting the quotes, your details will be noted down, and all you need to do is to wait for the call from us when your computer is ready!
If you are unable to visit our repair shop, we can offer at-home/office service to fix your computer at your place.
I have an odd laptop problem; have you ever encountered anything similar?
Every day, we make a living by repairing computers. We have been providing computer support to thousands of clients in Paddington and beyond for many years.
It’s highly likely that we have encountered the peculiar issue that a customer believes to be with their computer on past occasions. We have decades of experience fixing laptops. It’s impossible to see every kind of computer and problem there is when you work with thousands of computers every day of the year.
Over the years, we have developed systems and tools to diagnose computers within minutes to give customers a quote quickly. The quote is FREE because we have managed to reduce the time it takes to diagnose computers significantly.
How much does it cost to repair my computer?
We provide you with a free quote prior to the repair. Costs of fixing laptops vary depending on the computer’s make, model, and problem. We follow a comprehensive price list, which is tailored to each model and issue. We do not use an hourly wage system. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for more information.
How long does it take to get my computer fixed?
In most cases, we can finish fixing laptops on the same day or the next business day. The good news is that most repairs are usually same-day.
We keep most spare parts in stock. But sometimes a part might be out of stock and we need to order it from our suppliers. It will take approximately 3 to 5 business days. However, if you need a shorter repair time, express postage is 1 to 2 business days for a small additional fee.
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Paddington computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message online.
Our Inner West computer repairs cover