We are fully professional in all brands, including Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple.
We are familiar in every aspect of home and small business IT systems. We know your computer better than our home!
We serve Sydney, the inner city, Inner West, Eastern suburbs, and lower north Sydney area.
Repair service is now available in Petersham
Our team provides computer repair services around Petersham. It is easy to get to Safemode. We are near bus stops and train stations, so it is convenient to travel from Petersham to here by bus or car within 11 minutes. Bus route 428 from Petersham can arrive at Safemode directly.
We rated the TOP 3 computer repair shops in Sydney from 2016 to 2022.
We hope to deliver the best experience to our clients and provide highly professional service to help you repair your device. No fee is required if your device problem isn’t solved!
The service we offer includes
Even if the problems you are having are not on the list above, we would be more than happy to offer you an excellent computer repair service.
Hardware issues that should be fixed by experts
Some computer problems can easily be noticed and are common in daily life. Repairs such as replacing a hard drive in most Windows laptops don’t require many tools or advanced skills. Many computer users are recommend doing this type of repair because it saves time and money.
Repairs that require many special tools and parts are complicated. They may require advanced and professional computer repair skills. Professional technicians can better handle computer hardware issues. This is because repair technicians have all the tools they need at their fingertips and can work in a safe and organized environment.
For complicated repairs requiring specific tools, we advise you to simply entrust them to a professional. Let’s take a look at the types of computer hardware problems you probably shouldn’t try to fix on your own.
- Battery replacement: Laptop batteries are regarded as dangerous products and should only be handled by professionals. A defective battery can swell and leak toxic liquids or gases. As an experienced technician, I have seen many batteries spontaneously get very hot and catch fire during replacement. A terrible battery can also burn out the motherboard.
- Motherboard failure: Motherboard problems are hard to be diagnosed and repaired. This is because, as a circuit board, the motherboard has no direct way to test for errors. It should be confirmed by testing and ruling out other possible hardware failures in parts such as the hard drive, RAM, or graphics card. This can take some time if the computer is completely dead and parts need to be taken out for testing. A motherboard is the main circuit board of a computer to which everything is connected. Even experienced technicians find the process very difficult as everything has to be disassembled and reassembled.
- Keyboard replacement: Many MacBook and Ultrabook models have a sleek, portable design that’s great for working on the go. However, this comes with the cost of reduced recoverability. There is a greater risk of accidentally breaking something while taking apart the laptop to get to the keyboard. Apple MacBook laptops are often made with Apple’s proprietary pentalobe screws. This requires specific tools. If you already have a set of regular computer screwdrivers, they won’t cut it. You need the specific tools for Apple computers.
- Screens issues: Many modern laptop screens, especially ultrabooks, have been slimmed down to match the overall sleek look of the device. The trend in laptop screens these days is to use glue and double-sided tape to attach things instead of screws. If there is no easy way to disassemble a laptop screen, tools such as an opening pick or heating pad to remove the adhesive. As with most laptop repairs, replacing the laptop screen also requires removing the battery. This is for the user’s own safety and to eliminate the possibility of burning out the motherboard. The extra tools and effort required to install the screen aren’t worth much for your DIY project.
- On-the-spot free quotes: Throughout the years, we have created a unique system to identify the problem with your computers in minutes and immediately provide you with a free quote. We offer non-binding offers, so you can decide for yourself whether you want to continue the offer.
- Same-day turn-around time for most repairs: Our experts use field-tested specialist equipment to diagnose and repair your computer. With years of experience, we can recommend the best choice for repairing your computer on the same day.
- No compromise on quality: The highest quality spare parts are used to repair your computer. We only source parts from qualified and trusted suppliers. Most replacement parts such as batteries, screens and hard drives come with a standard one-year warranty. During the warranty period, parts will be repaired free of charge.
- No Fix No Fee: Making mistakes is understandable. In some situations, your computer is not repairable. If the recommended solution doesn’t fix your computer, we’ll fix it again for free or give you a full refund.
- We do it all: Your one-stop for all Windows PCs, email troubleshooting, hard drives, and servers.
- Open 7 days a week, no appointment needed: You no longer need to book an appointment, just bring your computer to our shop within the opening hours.
- Walk-in/delivery services are available: Our computer workshop is open 7 days and no booking is necessary. Therefore, we accept walk-in service. Unable to leave your home or office? We offer courier pickup and delivery services to make pick-up easier. After your computer arrives at our computer centre, we conduct tests and prepare offers. Even better, if you accept our offer, we waive the courier charges (terms and conditions apply)
- Price-beat guarantee: Everyone likes good deals. If you have quotes from other repair shops, bring them. We will offer a 5% discount of their price. We hope we can give you a better experience and save you money!
- A greener planet: Replacement is always more expensive than repair. Besides, repairs can help reduce e-waste. Being an consumer, the best thing to do for the earth is to fix what we have at the moment and purchase only what we need. We work with e-waste recyling companies. If the broken computer is not needed anymore, you can send it to e-waste companies for free.
Visit our computer repairs shop in Petersham Sydney
Our computer workshop is open everyday, just a 5 minute drive from Petersham and no appointments are required. Just bring your computer to our center and we will give you an offer. Your contact details will be noted after you have accepted the offer. Now all that’s left to do is wait for a phone call when the computer is ready.
If you are unable to visit our repair facility, we offer home/office services to fix computer problems at your location.
My computer problem is really strange, have you seen it before?
Whenever a customer thinks their computer has a weird and unique problem, we’re pretty sure we’ve solved it before.
When you see thousands of computers every day and every year, you know all kinds of computer problems.
We have established systems and tools over the years to quickly check computers and provide quotes to customers. We managed to reduce the diagnostic time of your devices, so the offer is free.
Cost to repair my computer
We will offer you with a free quote before the repair process begins. Computer repair costs are depended on the make, model, and problem of the computer. We follow by the price list tailored to each model and edition. We do not have an hourly wage system. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for more information.
How long can I get my computer done?
In most cases, you can get your computer on the same day or the next business day. The good news is, Petersham is right next to our Enmore computer repairs shop, repairs are usually finished on the same day.
We keep most spare parts in stock. But sometimes a part might be out of stock and we need to order it from our suppliers. It will take approximately 3 to 5 business days. However, if you need a shorter repair time, express postage is 1 to 2 business days, which will add additional costs.
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Sydney computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or send us a message online.