Thousands of PC computers, laptops, and Apple Mac problems near St Peters have been repaired by us.
We are knowledgable with repairing all makes, such as Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple.
We are fully experienced in both home and small business IT systems.
Our service covers Sydney, the inner city, Inner West, Eastern suburbs, and lower north Sydney area.
Computer repair service in St Peters is now available
Our repair services are provided throughout St Peters. Safemode Computer Service has a street shop front. We have been in business since 2004. You can trust that your computer is in good hands.
We have been highly experienced in computer repair field since 2004. We have ranked the BEST 3 Sydney computer repair shops from 2016 to 2022.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible experience and provide highly professional services to assist them in repairing their computers. If you don’t repair your computer, you won’t be charged!
A range of services are offered, including
Even if your problem is not listed above, we are happy to provide you with a great computer repair experience.
- Free quote on-the-spot: After years, we have established a specialised system to quickly identify your computer problems within minutes to provide you a Free estimate on the spot. As we are offering a non-binding offer, it is up to you to decide whether to proceed with the offer.
- Same-day service for most repairs: Our experts diagnose and repair your computer using specialised, field-tested equipment. With years of experience, we can recommend the best options for repairing your computer same day!
- No compromise on quality: We use the best spare elements to restore your computer.We only supply spare parts from reliable suppliers. Most substitute elements, such as batteries, screens and hardwares come along with one-12 months warranty. During the warranty period, elements can be repaired free from charge.
- No Fix No Fee: It’s common to make mistakes. In some cases, your computer are not repairable. If the recommended solution doesn’t solve your computer problems, we’ll undergo the repair process again for free or give you a full refund.
- We do it all: A one-stop shop for all your Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple computers.
- Open 7 days/a week, no appointment required: Open 24/7, No Reservations required: You don’t have to book for an appointment. Simply bring your computer into the shop during our business hours.
- Walk-in/delivery services are available: We accept walk-in service. If you are unable to leave your home or office, we offer courier pickup and delivery services for you. After your computer arrives at our computer workshop, we will conduct tests and prepare an offer. Even better, if you accept our offer, we will waive the courier charges (T&Cs apply).
- Price-beat guarantee: Everyone likes great deals. If you have an estimate repair price from another repair centre, please bring it here. We’ll beat its price by 5% because we hope we can provide our customers best experience and save money for you!
- A greener planet: Repair is always the cheaper option. It also reduces e-waste. “As consumers, the best thing we can do is fix what we have and buy only what we need.” Safemode works with e-waste recycling companies, so if you don’t need your computer repaired anymore. you can send it to e-waste companies for free.
Visit Safemode computer repair in St Peters
Safemode opens 7 days/a week, and you don’t need booking. Just walk- in and bring your broken computer here. We’ll provide you quotes. After accepting the estimate repair price, we’ll book your computer in with formal quotation. All you need to do after this is to wait for the call from us when your computer is ready to be collected!
We offer at-home and office service to repair your computer at your place.
Have you seen this type of computer problems before?
We repair computers everyday, every week, and every month. We have served thousands of St Peters customers over decades.
We need to deal with thousands of computer all the time, so we are familiar with all types of issues. We are sure that we have met almost every kind of computer issues.
We have launched systems and tools these years to quickly recognise your computer problems and offer you quotes on-the-spot, which help save your time to diagnosis your devices.
What repair services do you provide?
It might surprise you, water damage is one of the most common repairs that we do.
It’s almost every day that we see water-damaged laptops.
Cracked laptop screens, slow computers are other common repairs that we fix almost every day.
Here is the list of different types of repairs:
- Replacing hard drives, or upgrading computer to make it faster.
- Repairs on Apple Mac laptops
- Cracked laptop screen replacement.
- More complicated repairs on Apple Mac computers
- Laptop motherboard repairs.
- Water damage repairs
- Keyboard replacement
- Recovering data from regular Windows computers, or from Apple Mac computers.
- Internet and network setup, printer setup, configuring emails in Apple Mail or Microsoft Outlook.
- Removing viruses, spyware from Windows computers, or Apple Mac computers.
- On-site computer services or you can bring the computer in for repairs
How much does it cost to repair my computer?
When you bring computer in, we offer Free quote over the counter. This process takes a few minutes. After inspecting the computer and have an idea of what’s wrong with your computer, our technician will look up options, spare parts and advise you cost for repairs.
The costs are depended on the problems, brands, and models. The price is followed by the price list that tailored each model and issue. We do not use an hourly rate system. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for further information.
When can I get my computer fixed?
Generally, you can get your computer on the same day/the next business day. The good news is, St Peters is just 5 minutes to our Enmore computer repairs shop, which is convenience to travel to Safemode. Alternatively, speak to us for a free pickup and delivery from your home or office in St Peters.
Although we try our best to keep most spare elements in stock, sometimes an element might be out of stock and is needed to order it from suppliers. This process will take around three to five business days. However, if you need a shorter repair time, express postage is 1 to 2 business days, which will add additional costs.
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Sydney computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or send us a message online.