We are highly experienced in all makes, like Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, Clevo, Razer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, and Apple.
Trust is an important factor when it comes to choosing a repairer for your computer. Thus, we have a shopfront retail shop for your to bring your computer in for repairs. We also provide at-home, at-office computer repairs for your convenience.
Our service areas include the Inner city, Inner West, Eastern suburbs, and Lower north Sydney area.
Repair service is now available in Sydney NSW 2000
Safemode is located in Enmore, just 10 minute distance from Sydney. There are many available public transport from Sydney to our store,
Our team provides computer repair services for Sydney locals. It is easy to get to Safemode. We are near bus stops and train stations, so it is convenient to get here by car or public transport
We are the best computer repair workshops in Sydney since 2016.
All of our services come with a 90-day guarantee for your peace of mind. Many spare parts come with 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Our service list:
Even if your problem is not listed above, don’t worry, we can help. Think of the previous thousands of customers before you, it’s likely that many of them have had the same computer issue like yours.
Why choose us
- On-the-spot free quotes: Over the years, we’ve developed a testing system that efficiently identifies computer problems within minutes. A free quote is given while you wait and it’s obligation-free.
- Same-day repairs: Our specialists use field-tested professional equipment to recognise the problem and repair your computer. We start repairs on the same day. Most repairs are completed on the same-day.
- No compromise on quality: We’ve built a network of trusted suppliers and strong relationships with them. Genuine manufacturer parts or higher-quality parts are always our preferred choice. Many spare parts come with 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- No Fix No Fee: well, we’re only human. We get it, sometimes errors at our end occur. If our recommended solution doesn’t fix your computer, you can either fix it again for free or receive a full refund.
- We do it all: Your one-stop for all Windows PCs, email troubleshooting, hard drives, and servers.
- Open 7 days a week, no appointment needed: You don’t have to book an appointment from now on. You can just walk in with your computer during our business hours.
- Walk-in/delivery services are available: Our computer workshop is open 7 days a week and no booking is required. Thus, walk-in service is accepted. If you cannot leave your home or office, we also offer courier pickup and delivery services to make pick-up more convenient. When your computer gets to our computer centre, we’ll do testing and give you a quote. Another good news is, we waive the courier charges if you accept the offer. (terms and conditions apply)
- Price-beat guarantee: who wouldn’t want a good deal? If you have a quote from another repairer, we’ll beat it by 5%. We want our customers to have the best experience at Safemode and save some money!
- A greener planet: Replacement is always the more expensive choice. Repairs can help not only help you save money but also reduce e-waste. Being a consumer, the best thing to do for the earth is to fix what we have at the moment and purchase only what we need. We work with e-waste recycling companies. If the broken computer is not needed anymore, you can send it to e-waste companies for free.
Visit our computer repairs shop near Sydney
Our computer workshop is open 7 days, a short 5-10 minutes from Sydney 2000 area. We accept walk-in, simply bring your computer in anytime during our business hours for an immediate assistance.
Have a busy lifestyle? Not to worry, we offer services at home or at your office for your convenience. If the problem is hardware-related and cannot be fixed at your place, we will arrange pickup and delivery for your convenience.
Or, even better, Sydney locals can book our computer repair services with FREE pickup and delivery. To book for your computer to be picked up for repairs, simply email or call us to arrange it. Once the repairs have been completed, we will return your computer for free of charge.
Genuine or higher quality spare parts
We always choose genuine manufacturer spare parts when we can. Often, we’ll choose higher quality spare parts when it’s applicable.
For example, we select Samsung, Western Digital, Seagate for solid state drives and hard drives. These are the biggest, the best manufacturers of hard drives, solid state drives in the world. You can also ask for cheaper or more expensive, better options of your choise.
For laptop motherboards, replacing with manufacturer genuine parts is always the default option. For desktop computers, we choose well known part manufacturers such as Intel, Gigabyte, ASUS, HP, Dell, or Lenovo. These are reputable manufacturers making parts for majority of computer spare parts.
Same-day or next business day for most repairs
We carry common spare parts for a faster turn-around time. Most repairs are completed same-day or the next business day. However, therer are a few tips to help making repairs on your computer fast:
- Keep regular backups of your data. We recommend you to back up your data while you still can. Data recovery will increase turn-around time significantly.
- Check your warranty cover with manufacturers or your supplier. For example Apple warranty checker or HP warranty lookup. This will save you money.
- Make sure to be available for up to 15 minutes for our computer technicians to test your computer to give a quote.
Ready for computer repairs in Sydney near you? We’re ready when you’re ready.
My computer problem is weird. Have you seen this before?
Almost certainly. The list of computer issues that we’ve fixed is long. Having seen thousands of computer problems, small to big, it’s most likely that we’ve seen your computer problem before.
There are common computer problems that we’ve seen over and over again. While there are rare problems that need closer attention, our experience and dedicated tools will help us diagnose your computer promptly.
How much is the repair cost?
Price is always in everyone’s thoughts when it comes to repairs. We maintain a 20-page long price list that covers almost every repair needed. There is no one price for all or one size fits all.
In fact, it’s often that our price is tailored to customers’ needs. For example, we can give you a recommended solution based on our suggestion first. But the price can be adjusted to suit your budget by choosing different types of parts.
We’ll provide you with a free quote at the beginning for you to decide whether to proceed with the quote or not. The costs are fully dependent on the models and the problems. All of the quotes are followed by the price list which is tailored to each model and computer specs. Please refer to our Pricing and Information page for more information.
How long is the repairs?
Usually, you can receive your computer on the same or next business day. There are times when repairs may take longer. Usually, this is because parts need to be ordered. While we keep stock of common parts, it’s not possible to keep every part in stock.
If we need to order parts, many of our suppliers can deliver parts on the same day or the next business day.
For other delivery methods, the part will be sent via Australia Post which takes approximately 3 to 5 business days. Keep in mind that you can choose to keep your computer till the part arrives.
Ready for us to repair your computer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us during our opening time!
Visit our Sydney computer repair store or call 1800 85 83 82 or 02 9516 2966 for any questions.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or send us a message online.