Some of the Lenovo laptops and desktop computers we repair
- Lenovo X1 Carbon: Premium laptop crafted with space age technology; The X1 Carbon is designed for reliability to take a beating. Frequently carried by business executives.
- Lenovo Legion series: Lenovo’s highest performing laptops. Comes with the latest hardware for high horsepower applications. Solid value proposition and packs a strong bang for buck especially so compared to competitors’ offerings.
- Lenovo Yoga: Multi feature 2 in 1 computer packed full with entertainment features including 4k displays, touchscreen and stylus support.
- Lenovo Ideapad Slim: Thin and light, easy-to-carry entry-level laptop, with powerful battery life. The low cost and affordability make it ideal for students and educational institutions.
- ThinkCentre: Lenovo’s workstation offering comes in a variety of form factors and processing power, from full-sized offerings to compact tiny pcs that fit right on the desk.
What are the problems we can repair
We can help with the following issues:
- Replacing hard drive in Lenovo laptops and desktop PC computers.
- Lenovo laptop repairs for computers that do not turn on.
- Repairing Lenovo laptop not charging problem.
- Speed up and fix slow Lenovo laptops.
- Screen replacement & repairs for Lenovo laptop
- Virus removal on Lenovo laptops.
- Battery replacement for Lenovo laptops.
- Lenovo laptop not booting passed startup repair mode.
- Keyboard repairs or replacement.
- Though, not as common, Lenovo computer motherboard repairs are sometimes possible.
- Upgrading Windows to the latest version.
- Upgrading to Solid State Drive (SSD) from Hard Drive.
- Repair Lenovo laptops with noisy fan issues.
- Set up emails in Microsoft Outlook.
- Factory restoration of Lenovo computers
- Data rescue and recovery.
What’s the cost to repair my Lenovo computer
Pricing depends on the specific model and repairs required, of your Lenovo computer. We have standardised pricing for each problem.
Struggling to decide if you should repair your Lenovo computer or buy a new one? Have a peace of mind with our free quote. You can then make an informed decision on wether to repair your Lenovo computer.
Issues related to software, usually ranges from $50, $100 – $200.
Hardware issues (hard drive failure, broken screen), This includes labour cost and spare parts prices vary from $150 to $400+.
Standard battery replacement cost for Lenovo laptops range between $120 to $300. However, replacements for higher end laptops might cost more.
For Lenovo desktop computer, repairs are not as straight forward as Dell or HP computers. Many Lenovo desktop computers come with Lenovo custom-made parts that are not always available in the market. In this case, we will look at alternative solutions to advise you.
How long does it take to repair a Lenovo computer
Simiply bring your Lenovo computer in for repairs, you can expect a quote within 5 to 15 minutes. We provide on the spot diagnosis.
The turn-around time for repairs varies depending on the severity of the issue.
To expedite the repair process, we stock common parts. Most repairs on Lenovo laptops are completed within the same day.
Keyboard replacement, water damage or other complicated repairs will require 1-5 business days.
Our quote includes an estimated date of completion.
Once the repairs are completed, expect to be promptly notified via email and SMS confirmation. We recommend picking up your laptop promptly.
Can you rescue data on my Lenovo laptop?
Lenovo laptops are easily accessible for data recovery attempts
Compared to Apple or Microsoft laptops, recovering data from Lenovo laptops and desktops is much easier.
Even with a broken screen or keyboard, the data is unlikely to be damaged.
If your Lenovo laptop has had coffee spilled on it, there might be damage to the hard drive, which makes data recovery much harder.
Regardless, we recommend regularly backing up your data, it is a good practice.
Learn how to back up your data, with our data backup guide here.
What guarantees do you provide for your repair services?
For peace of mind:
- We provide a 3-month (90 days) guarantee on labour, plus 3-month (90 days) or 1-year warranty on spare parts with every repair.
- This includes water damage repairs, keyboard replacement and covers labour costs.
- 1 year warranty for Spare parts including new hard drives, new RAM, new battery, new screen.
- Most Lenovo computers utilise standardised spare parts widely available in the market and come with a 1-year manufacturer warranty. This makes replacement easy and safe.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damages such as dropping, knocking, water spillage, or if it has been worked on by another technician after we’ve returned the computer to you.
What if there’s something else wrong with my computer?
As a value-added service, we repair other components Free of charge if it is within reasonable cost.
Upon initial inspection, should there be other small components damaged that are not covered under the original quote, we will repair them for Free too.
Should the damaged components be expensive altering the repair cost significantly, we will notify you early and provide you with the option to make up the difference for the components or to cancel the repairs and pay nothing.
Most Lenovo laptops and desktop computers use standardised spare parts that come with 1-year warranty making the repair process easier.
After your Lenovo laptop repair is successful, we provide a 90-day guarantee, plus No fix No fee guarantee.
Can you help with other problems too?
In most cases, Yes.
We are not only experienced with hardware repairs on Lenovo computer but also with software issues.
We are experienced with:
- Setting up emails in Microsoft Outlook or Windows Mail for Telstra Bigpond, Optus, Gmail, Hotmail and other email accounts.
- Experienced with POP3 and IMAP email accounts.
- We can install printers and configure the Internet and network too. However, this needs to be done at your place where your printer and network are present.
- Setting up automatic backup using Windows’ built-in backup and restoring data from it.
Do I need to book an appointment?
No. We provide a hassle-free walk-in service 7 days a week.
With our experience in computer repairs, we have streamlined testing and quoting processes, enabling us to swiftly diagnose the issue and provide you with a quote.
Wait times are usually short (a few minutes) even if there is another customer being served.
We maintain a comprehensive, standardised price list to ensure our customer walk-in experience remains hassle-free.
Ready to repair your Lenovo laptop?
Our process is hassle-free. Come visit anytime during our business hours. We’re open 7 days a week.
Our Sydney Lenovo computer repairs experts will help you immediately.
Have a question? Please call 1800 85 83 82, or email email@example.com