- Manual Windows and Apple Mac virus removal.
- Manually remove brower hijack, injected browser advertisements.
- General computer health check.
- Reinstall Windows and restore it to normal working order if necessary.
- Back up, and restore data where necessary.
- Install antivirus software if you haven’t got one (purchase of software is required).
- Remove virus spyware on Apple Mac computers.
- Remove virus spyware on Windows laptop computers.
- Set up your email accounts after removing virus spyware
- Set up your computer, connect to network if necessary.
If your computer has one of the following problems:
- Computer is running slower than it used to be, or
- Unwanted popup advertisements appearing on screen, or
- Computer crashes, or
- Blue screen of death errors, or
- Virus warning messages, or
- Computer stops responding often, or
- Computer cannot boot into Windows, or
- Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, FireFox) directs to unfamiliar pages that you don’t want to see, or
- Fraudulent antivirus, or anti-spyware software asking you to purchase, etc
Need virus removal for Apple Mac or Windows computer? Talk to one of our computer IT specialists today so you can start using your computer with a peace of mind.
Our Windows & Apple Mac virus spyware removal services offer you these guarantees
Our Windows and Apple Mac virus spyware removal services come with 90 day warranty, plus No fix no fee guarantee. See our full guarantee statement here.
We also give an upfront, no-obligation Free quote before carrying out the work.
What if there is something else wrong with my computer because of the virus?
At Safemode Computer Service, we will fix other issues for Free of charge if it is within reasonable cost.
You should also keep in mind that virus might actually not cause the problem your computer is having. We have seen many customers assuming virus was the issue, but it wasn’t.
Hence it’s best to leave it to our experienced computer technicians to check and confirm the real issue with your computer.
After the initial inspection, our skilled computer technicians will give you a quote to remove virus spyware from your computer.
We have seen so many viruses, done thousands of virus removal for Apple Mac and Windows computers, plus all other computer problems over the years that we can differentiate virus problems with hardware problems.
If there are other small problems that were not covered in the original quote, we will endeavor to fix them for Free.
If the problems are extensive and will alter the price significantly, we will advise you early and give you the option to either pay the difference to repair the extra components, or to cancel the services and pay nothing.
Manufacturers, including Apple, and many other companies will not provide this offer because they do not offer No fix No fee policy like ours, plus they do not have the expertise to repair the additional unexpected problems.
What’s involved in a virus spyware removal process?
Removing virus spyware from an Apple Mac or Windows computer involves manually removing injected harmful files from the computer, then reinstalling a clean working Windows or macOS system if necessary.
We will back up and restore your data upon request. However, data loss still may occur. It’s recommended to keep regular backup of your data.
In most cases, wiping out and reinstalling operating system is recommended. If this is not applicable, we will attempt manual virus spyware removal without wiping out the computer. This is however not recommended.
Installing an antivirus, internet security software after that is recommended to help prevent virus spyware getting back to your computer.
My computer has virus, will my antivirus help removing it?
If your computer has already got virus, antivirus software will not help. Virus makers know enough to bypass antivirus, hence removal by antivirus software after the infection is generally not possible, including Apple Mac.
Virus spyware needs to be stopped before it gets into your computer. New virus spyware will always find a way to go through antivirus software. It is too late then to use antivirus software to scan your computer and remove them.
Fighting virus is like police fighting criminals. Unfortunately, there will always be criminals.
How long does it take to remove virus spyware from my computer?
Same day or next day!
Assuming that you have backed up your data, removing virus spyware from your computer can be done on the same day or the next day depending on what time you bring in.
If you have not backed up your data and need data backup to be done, this will add up to the turn-around time. The amount of time needed to back up and restore your data varies depending the amount of data that you have.