Computer IT Engineer – Windows and Mac (Part/Full Time) (Position closed)
Safemode Computer Service, our division Safemode IT Solutions, and our alliance network specialise in providing computer services for home and small businesses for both Windows PC and Mac.
We are looking for individual who is knowledgeable with computers to work in our network of IT engineers providing computer IT services to our clients. You will need to be friendly, punctual, and knowledgeable at computers, well presented and possess good communication. Previous work experience in similar roles is highly desirable but not compulsory.
Skills and Experience Required
- Friendly, trustworthy and punctual.
- Well presented.
- Have own car.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details and strong customer focus.
- A hard worker and a team player.
- Work experience in similar role is highly desirable but not compulsory. However you must be efficient and knowledgeable about computers.
- Knowledgeable about computer hardware, desktop computers and laptops.
- Have some basic diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge to provide support and computer equipment is desired but not compulsory.
- Strong time management skills.
- Eager and willing to learn new skills in a new environment.
- Willing to work after hour to finish urgent jobs and provide support to customers.
Due to the facts that there are many CVs submitted and it is difficult to keep track of applications, we are recruiting through an online channel on Spare Staff’s website at www.sparestaff.com.au which makes it easy to keep records of candidates. It’s Free to list.
To apply, please submit your listing to Spare Staff, including your details, skills and experience, availability and send us your profile link for review.